Monday, October 19, 2009

Beza Antara Perasuah Di Negara China Dan 1 Malaysia


(Perasuah di China di hukum tembak, perasuah di 1 Malaysia di Julang)
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Sometimes I do not need to write my normal cheong hei article. Sometimes all I need to do is post a picture. After all, a picture, as they say, is worth a thousand words. So let this picture explain the difference between 'Islamic' Malaysia and 'Kafir' China. Should I shout and scream about how proud I am of Malaysia's version of Islam? Or should I instead hide my face in shame and hope no one notices that I too am a Muslim?

NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu Jihad


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Renungan : "Jika kamu menolong (agama) Allah, nescaya Dia akan menolongmu dan meneguhkan kedudukanmu" ~Surah Muhammad, ayat 7